Save hours of Salesforce hassle
1-click updates from one
Trusted by the world's
highest performing sales teams
Blazing Fast Interface
Designed for speed. Simple, light, and beautiful. Stay out of Salesforce, live in Dooly.
Update anything you want in 1-click and everything syncs to Salesforce automatically in real-time.
See your funnel visually with cards you can easily edit and move around.
Drag and Drop
Instantly update your deals or move columns with the drag of a mouse.
Dooly's pipeline view eliminates the tedious experience of having to update a sales funnel one opportunity at a time. What usually would take ~ 30 mins/week the old way, takes only 2 mins the new way!
See what matters to you
Everything you need to sell in one place Start for free →
personalized for your needs.
Create custom views
Save time with views you can pull up on the fly to see Salesforce data, your way.
Sort and filter with ease
Drill down as deep as you want instantly with advanced sorting and filtering.
Add unlimited fields
See anything you want - without limits - slice your pipeline data to infinity and beyond.
Organize with cards
Scan what’s happening on any deal with cards to make forecasting or catch up a breeze.
Dooly allows me to visualize my entire pipeline and columnize dynamic Salesforce fields alongside my opportunities and interact with them. It's phenomenal.
Prevent your deals
from dying on the vine
Improve visibility to keep Start for free →
your deals on track.
Access data fast in your 1:1s
Bring anyone up to speed in internal meetings wherever you are, on any device.
See your overdue next steps
Stay on top of your to-dos to stop your deals from slipping through the cracks.
Track your team progress
Easily see your team’s pipeline views at a glance to keep everyone on-target.
Dooly is a huge time saver for me and allows me to stay sane. I can maintain my pipeline and take notes from within Dooly much faster than I could in Salesforce. I also have quicker access to Salesforce fields while I'm in a meeting.
Top performers use Dooly
- Celene L.Account Executive
I like how it cuts down time editing and updating Salesforce. My favorite feature is the board page, it is great to get a whole view of pipeline or accounts.
- Pierre P.Account Manager
It is so easy to take notes while I'm on a call. The app just works! The best thing is that it allows us to centralize our notes across all client-facing teams. We all stay aligned because of this: from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Zoe M.Enterprise Account Manager
It syncs beautifully with Salesforce and I can make tasks for myself as well as add contacts through it. It makes me way more efficient!
- Chip S.Strategic Account Manager
Blown away by how much time it saves me on a daily basis. Keeps me not only hyper organized but on top of my most important aspects in my pipeline. Also - first tool I have used that I can share with other team members!
- Jonathan C.Account Manager
What really makes Dooly stand out from competitors like Scratchpad is its "Playbooks" functionality... Playbooks deliver key content in the moment.
Have questions? Get answers!Live chat with us now →
- Can I use Dooly for free?
Absolutely! You can use Dooly for free, forever. The free plan gives you access to Notes and Pipeline - it’s perfect for getting started.
The free plan does have limitations:
- You can share up to 2 templates
- Your notes history is only active for 30 days
Dooly was built by sales, for sales, to fix a broken model and free you from CRM busywork. We will always have a free plan for you! ❤️
- Is Dooly for individuals and teams?
Yes! You can use Dooly solo as an individual or as part of a team. Start with our free forever plan or test out the premium plan with a 30-day free trial (no credit card required).
Give it a whirl with your team! You can invite anyone in your organization on any plan. Create and share templates, playbooks, and more.
- How secure is my Salesforce data with Dooly?
Extremely secure. Your data stays private. Top enterprise businesses worldwide choose Dooly every day for a reason. We use the same encryption the NSA uses for classified information (data at rest is encrypted over TLS and AES-256 at rest).
Dooly interfaces with Salesforce data on an as-needed basis, meaning we store very little of your data at any given time. Our servers are managed by Google, taking advantage of their secure-by-design infrastructure and built-in-protection. SOC-2 compliance is underway.
- How easy is Dooly to setup and use?
Dooly automatically maps to your Salesforce instance out of the box in seconds. No set up required. No IT support necessary.
But don’t take our word for it:
- Nick Poisson, AE @ Procurify “Super easy to use and intuitive - when we show new employees how easy it is to update SalesForce from Dooly, they're blown away. Oh, and it’s pretty bombproof too.”
- Graham Powers, AE @ Cvent “First things first, Dooly was incredibly easy to get started with. It automatically mapped to our Salesforce instance and custom fields with 0 need to involve sales ops, right outta the box.”
- Evan Wainberg, CSM @ CrowdRiff “Dooly is simple to set up, blends perfectly with your workflow, and doesn't introduce any unnecessary noise into your day.”
- Catherine Brodigan, Senior RM @ Intercom “Dooly is a brilliantly intuitive and adaptable tool.”
- Sara Samaha, CSM @ Liftoff.io “Dooly is incredibly intuitive to use. It will save you time and energy when updating Salesforce, and gives you one place for your notes to live.”
- Can I really live in Dooly instead of Salesforce?
Yes! Dooly syncs everything to your Salesforce instance in real-time. Spend your day in Dooly instead - it’s fast, beautiful, and easy to use.
But don’t take our word for it:
- Ashley Dawson, CSM @ Intercom “Using Dooly means I rarely have to go into Salesforce. I track all of my activities in Dooly which syncs to Salesforce.”
- Robert Williams, AE @ Procurify “Dooly is a huge time saver for me and allows me to stay sane by keeping me out of Salesforce for the majority of my day. I can maintain my pipeline and take notes from within Dooly much faster than I could in Salesforce. I also have quicker access to Salesforce fields while I'm in a meeting.”
- Rachel Hess, Senior AE @ BigCommerce “At any given time, I am working with 50-100 opportunities and it's not efficient to update all of the necessary fields by accessing each opp in Salesforce. Instead, I keep Dooly open on one screen at all times and enter my sales updates as I go from one central location without having to click in and out of opps. Moreover, it's super easy to use and I can customize my own view.”