- Dooly will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Dooly will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Dooly will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by Dooly and for other ancillary purposes, unless the consent of the individual concerned is obtained or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to- date.
- Dooly will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Dooly will make readily available to customers information about its policies and
- practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Dooly will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Information Collected By Dooly
Information You Provide to Dooly
Information Collected Automatically
Will Dooly Share Any of the Personal Information it receives?
Dooly does not rent or sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone, except as expressly provided below. Dooly may share your Personal Information with third parties as described in this section:
- Information that’s no longer personally identifiable. Dooly may anonymize your Personal Information so that you are not individually identified, and provide that information to its partners. Dooly may also provide aggregate usage information to its partners, who may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use Dooly’s Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. However, Dooly will never disclose aggregate usage information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally, as an individual.
- Affiliated Businesses: In certain situations, businesses or third party websites Dooly affiliates with may sell or provide products or services to you through or in connection with the Services (either alone or jointly with Dooly). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and Dooly will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. Dooly has no control over the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business’ or websites’ policies.
- Agents: Dooly may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on its behalf from time to time and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you; for example, Dooly may use a payment processing company to receive and process your credit card transactions for Dooly. Unless Dooly tells you differently, its agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information Dooly shares with them beyond what is necessary to assist it.
- Business Transfers: Dooly may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if Dooly (or its assets) is acquired, or if Dooly goes out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Personal Information Security
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via a third party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-on protections via that third party site or service. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Dooly works to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information held in its records, but unfortunately, Dooly cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Personal Information can I access?
You may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to Dooly, such as:
- name and password
- email address
- personal photograph (if uploaded)
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information Dooly has on file about you, please contact Dooly’s team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to Dooly, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with Dooly or to take advantage of some of the platform’s features. You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained above. When you update information, however, Dooly may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in Dooly’s records. You may request deletion of your account by emailing Dooly’s team at email@example.com. Some information may remain in Dooly’s records after your deletion of such information from your account. Dooly may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
What if I have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Dooly’s privacy policies, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Dooly’s team will try to resolve your concerns.